That's Why We Build
PIRHL's integrated construction team is involved at the earliest stage of the development process - from site selection through design development, from cost estimation through completion - PIRHL Contractors is there to identify and proactively manage the unique challenges of each new community long before they become a problem.
Experience and Expertise:
With over 85 years of combined executive experience, PIRHL Contractors offers proven leadership in addition to its highly-experienced office and field supervisory staff. From site selection to design development, from build out to the warranty period, PIRHL Contractors employs a proactive and accountable approach with its partners and staff. It is this approach that has earned PIRHL Contractors notable respect in the industry.
- Construction Management
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Bonding capacity for payment, performance, subdivision-improvement and other bonds
- Preparation and management of monthly construction draws
- Monthly Construction Reporting to ensure real-time engagement of owner, inspectors and other interested parties
- Experience with federal reporting processes including Davis-Bacon, MBE, WBE, Section 3
- Design standards that include the application of extensive Universal Design features, Visitability standards and compliance with ADA and Fair Housing requirements
- Sustainable building practices that include storm water management, Energy Star rated appliances, fixtures and construction materials, Carpet Institute’s ‘Green Label’ carpet, low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints, caulking, sealants and adhesives, use of recycled materials and use of water saving devices